OTC-011 Off The Cuff ~Sewing Style~: WTH is this ? ...and Cool New Stuff Coming! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10604511\x26blogName\x3dOff+The+Cuff+++++++++~Sewing+Style~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://off-the-cuff-style.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://off-the-cuff-style.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8803809636534965068', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

10/10/2011

WTH is this ? ...and Cool New Stuff Coming!


WTHeck is right...isn't it pitiful? 

This quick pair of denim pants and a bag full of blouse "pieces" ready to be stitched,    is all I've been able to accomplish since the sale started at         Fashion Sewing Supply.   I knew our elastic was popular, but I never imagined it was quite this popular: I've cut well over 900 yards in just a few days, and have a stack of orders to fill!  But I am certainly not complaining, I'm truly grateful...the hordes of people after me to pay outstanding medical bills will  hopefully stop pestering me...for a while ;)

But enough with the kvetching....
Exciting NEW styles of Interfacing are on the way!  


I've developed some wonderful new Traditional Sew-in Hair Canvas (sometimes called Hymo) that is 50% hair and 50% wool...NO synthentics...and it's 63" wide.   It is the type and quality that is sought after by the finest tailors in the world...but...we have had it steamed for you so it's ready to use right away! No pre-treatment is necessary...none-nada-zilch!  It does Not shrink. At. All.

We have the same quality 50/50 Hair Canvas (68" wide) that's been specially woven to accept the application of the wonderfully flexible fusible resin we've become known for.  Again, this new Fusible Hair Canvas needs no pre-treating...the yardage has been thoroughly steamed...it does NOT shrink.

Does it get better?  Yes!

 I've also had a fabulous new Medium-weight Fusible Weft with a unique texture milled in Charcoal black and Ivory just for Fashion Sewing Supply, ...and OMG it's TDF !  As always, we've done the pre-shrinking for you...and it's even washable after fusing it to your fabric :)

I am just waiting for the rolls to get here (5-6 days more days), before I can put them up for sale on www.FashionSewingSupply.com.  Maybe I should have waited before telling you about them...but after developing and testing them for months, I am just so excited that they are almost here!

If you want to be notified when they arrive, just sign up for the Fashion Sewing Supply Newsletter (tan box on the the left of the blog page).

OK... Now I have to go catch a bite to eat, catch my breath, and then get back to work...I am so glad I love my job!

Labels: ,

What do you think? Please add a comment by clicking here-->

1 Comments:

Anonymous shirt designs said...

Your site is such a inspirational site 4 shirt designs n new fashion..
This help me aloottt in different manners n also give help 4 my site.. Thanxxx aloottt 4 giving very much info..t.c :-)

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Site Meter